Saturday, November 29, 2014

Clan War Attacking Ratings - Formula Change

Hello everyone.

I'm now lowering scores for loot attacks and highlighting those that used both attacks for loot in the rankings. If the loot attack's rating is lower than the other attack, the other attack will be used in its place, but cut down by three quarters. This is so members that didn't use loot attacks will be ranked higher than those that did.

I'm sure all of you have noticed the green highlighting for first place, and the red highlighting for our bottom-ranked members. Members who use both attacks as loot will be highlighted purple.

This will serve to show a pattern of sorts for those that may use their attacks for loot when the wars get serious. This was obviously not one of those wars, and the high number of purple is acceptable in this case.

While I'm still honing the formula, it will most likely not change much more into the process of me actually writing a program to do all this junk for me. In the mean time, I'm just doing it manually in a spreadsheet. The final revision to the formula will be to take into consideration who was attacked when there is nobody else within range that can be starred; I could only make this work in code, so it's not going to be done until I get around to writing the program.

I hope everyone is well, please ask if you have any questions.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment