Friday, January 9, 2015

Bridge Four War Map Donation Sign-up

Hello clan,

We need a lot more members donating to war castles it seems. I'd like everyone that has level 2+ dragons to donate at minimum 3 dragons to war castles, if'n you don't mind. Level 2 dragons start at the bottom, while level 3+ dragons start filling at the top.

Any castles that have a capacity of 15 should be a Valkyrie, then filled with level 5+ wizards, then filled with level 5+ archers.

Any castles that have a capacity of greater than 20 should generally take level 5+ wizards, then level 5+ archers until full.

Any level Valkyrie is fine but wizards and archers should be LEVEL 5+ ONLY.

Please post a comment below if you'd like to help out. For anyone that doesn't know the war times, they always start fairly consistently on Saturdays at 8 PM CST. Then we war 3 times back-to-back. 24-hour break from Friday to Saturday. Repeat.

Hope all is well with everyone. If you've been kicked out of the clan, please feel free to leave a comment if you want back in and we can discuss it.

Thanks everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Tycks123 here... I can help out with donations. I will have some lvl 2 dragons left over from this war and I'll start at the bottom as long as they have 20 CC troop capacity and work up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel/ DPATTY here. I can help out with donations. I can produce drags, archers, wizards, and valks at the required levels to donate. I'll try to have several lvl 3 drags, lvl 5 archers, and lvl 5 wizards built and will work from the top down when donating..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I'm happy to donate dragons - noush

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can help donate level 2 dragons in both Bridge Four (Heckenschutze) and Bridge Six (Zeitreise).....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steal here. I'll start donating now.

    ReplyDelete