Thursday, January 29, 2015

Bridge Ten - Retirement

It has been a fun ride guys. All of my accounts are in Bridge Ten now.

It could be fun to get some of you guys to play another game with us in the future. Star Citizen is one I am looking forward to next, I believe. My friends have been trying to get me to play WoW, but I have never been a big fan of any MMO I have ever played.

In any case, leave your PS4 tag in the comments, or facebook or something. Maybe a few of us could start a chat group or something if anyone is interested.

I wish everyone well. Bye for now.

4 comments:

  1. hey dude i am up for that for sure!, feel free to add me on facebook, on David Madgin, thanks for all the fun times man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once I get a PS4, I will be playing Sniper Elite 3.. I have PS3 now.. Dark_Dementia70 is my screen name...
    when you send invite, let me know who you are...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beccaberry here, add me on facebook becca madgin. Missing the steel toe already =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll miss gilga serious!!! Hahahhaha try playing tekkenn!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Hahahhah recomending lily!!!

    ReplyDelete